Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Some aggresion released!

So, this is just a reminder to the people out there!
Before you tell another modeler that their work sucks, or it looks bad, you should think back, you were in that position once too.
I believe every modelers goal is to be famous, but what do I know. But they really just want positive feedback, not like "Fuck your mods, I got better, come check my blog pls".. I'm tired of people like you. Fuck you, seriously, FUCK YOU. You shall not HATE on people like that because they work HARD on their objects, because they want it to look GOOD for you, fucking faggots. Sure, some negative feedback is NEEDED because otherwise you will NOT learn.. I don't give a shit if you'll hate me after this post, or not. I just want to remind those modders who think their SHIT is the greatest, but honestly, I think 40% of what I see, looks crap, in my opinion but I still give positive feedback on what I like.
And no, I basically dont hate anyone, I'm just tired of these kind of people.

I hope you can keep this in mind, next time you are gonna hate on a poor guy.

Peace fuckin' out.
- Eliaajz